• Español
  • English
  • Français

History of Casa Cristo Colonial

Casa Cristo Colonial associated with one of the five squares that composed the former Villa de San Cristóbal de La Habana. The Plaza del Cristo, her location in the church of Santo Cristo del Buen Viaje gives name to the square.

Built on 10 April 1926 by the famous architect Fernando Alonso Garcia, it is a valuable example of colonial architecture from the stylistic point of view, it can be seen the eclecticism of that time, a deep decoration that runs facades and interiors of the first decades of the twentieth century.